2,000 kids from 33 nations have been healed by Israel
Be sure that Israeli doctors have seen enough to embitter them and yet, they and their enablers, God bless them, do not stand idly by:
Israeli humanitarian organization Save a Child's Heart (SACH) announced this week that a 3-year-old Angolan boy had become the 2,000th foreign child heart patient saved by Israeli doctors.
The child was operated on by the team of doctors at Wolfson Medical Center in Holon, who donate their time to SACH in an effort to build bridges of trust with surrounding nations by helping their children.
SACH and its partner organizations have brought children to the Israeli doctors from 33 countries. But the greatest international attention has been given to those cases that involved children from nations in a state of conflict with the Jewish state, like Iraq.
SACH always brings the parents along with the sick child. In statements to Israeli media, Arab parents who travel to the Jewish state so their child can be saved by Israeli doctors have expressed shock upon learning that tales of cold-blooded Israeli heartlessness are untrue.
In addition to operating on and caring for these children in Israel, SACH is also working with Israeli doctors to improve the quality of pediatric cardiac care in their countries of origin.
comments powered by Disqus
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller