2,000 kids from 33 nations have been healed by Israel
Be sure that Israeli doctors have seen enough to embitter them and yet, they and their enablers, God bless them, do not stand idly by:
Israeli humanitarian organization Save a Child's Heart (SACH) announced this week that a 3-year-old Angolan boy had become the 2,000th foreign child heart patient saved by Israeli doctors.
The child was operated on by the team of doctors at Wolfson Medical Center in Holon, who donate their time to SACH in an effort to build bridges of trust with surrounding nations by helping their children.
SACH and its partner organizations have brought children to the Israeli doctors from 33 countries. But the greatest international attention has been given to those cases that involved children from nations in a state of conflict with the Jewish state, like Iraq.
SACH always brings the parents along with the sick child. In statements to Israeli media, Arab parents who travel to the Jewish state so their child can be saved by Israeli doctors have expressed shock upon learning that tales of cold-blooded Israeli heartlessness are untrue.
In addition to operating on and caring for these children in Israel, SACH is also working with Israeli doctors to improve the quality of pediatric cardiac care in their countries of origin.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton