2,000 kids from 33 nations have been healed by Israel
Be sure that Israeli doctors have seen enough to embitter them and yet, they and their enablers, God bless them, do not stand idly by:
Israeli humanitarian organization Save a Child's Heart (SACH) announced this week that a 3-year-old Angolan boy had become the 2,000th foreign child heart patient saved by Israeli doctors.
The child was operated on by the team of doctors at Wolfson Medical Center in Holon, who donate their time to SACH in an effort to build bridges of trust with surrounding nations by helping their children.
SACH and its partner organizations have brought children to the Israeli doctors from 33 countries. But the greatest international attention has been given to those cases that involved children from nations in a state of conflict with the Jewish state, like Iraq.
SACH always brings the parents along with the sick child. In statements to Israeli media, Arab parents who travel to the Jewish state so their child can be saved by Israeli doctors have expressed shock upon learning that tales of cold-blooded Israeli heartlessness are untrue.
In addition to operating on and caring for these children in Israel, SACH is also working with Israeli doctors to improve the quality of pediatric cardiac care in their countries of origin.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history