June 16, 2008: It's the economy again, stupid as both candidates tout their plans
PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN 2008 WATCH:
|THE WEEK THAT WAS....|
The week that was....
|ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...|
On the Campaign Trail....
Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: Change That Works for You, June 9, 2008
...I've often said that this election represents a defining moment in our history. On major issues like the war in Iraq
or the warming of our planet, the decisions we make in November and over the next few years will shape a generation,
if not a century.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service