June 16, 2008: It's the economy again, stupid as both candidates tout their plans
PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN 2008 WATCH:
|THE WEEK THAT WAS....|
The week that was....
|ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...|
On the Campaign Trail....
Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: Change That Works for You, June 9, 2008
...I've often said that this election represents a defining moment in our history. On major issues like the war in Iraq
or the warming of our planet, the decisions we make in November and over the next few years will shape a generation,
if not a century.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)