June 16, 2008: It's the economy again, stupid as both candidates tout their plans
PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN 2008 WATCH:
|THE WEEK THAT WAS....|
The week that was....
|ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...|
On the Campaign Trail....
Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: Change That Works for You, June 9, 2008
...I've often said that this election represents a defining moment in our history. On major issues like the war in Iraq
or the warming of our planet, the decisions we make in November and over the next few years will shape a generation,
if not a century.
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors