June 16, 2008: It's the economy again, stupid as both candidates tout their plans
PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN 2008 WATCH:
|THE WEEK THAT WAS....|
The week that was....
|ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...|
On the Campaign Trail....
Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: Change That Works for You, June 9, 2008
...I've often said that this election represents a defining moment in our history. On major issues like the war in Iraq
or the warming of our planet, the decisions we make in November and over the next few years will shape a generation,
if not a century.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”