June 16, 2008: It's the economy again, stupid as both candidates tout their plans
PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN 2008 WATCH:
|THE WEEK THAT WAS....|
The week that was....
|ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...|
On the Campaign Trail....
Remarks of Senator Barack Obama: Change That Works for You, June 9, 2008
...I've often said that this election represents a defining moment in our history. On major issues like the war in Iraq
or the warming of our planet, the decisions we make in November and over the next few years will shape a generation,
if not a century.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?