The second piece, a short article, sent to me by Jeff Schaler and written by a British doctor goes a long way to explaining where this paternalism comes from and what could be done about it. It is one of the most eloquently written essays that I have read in quite some time.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut