Futility in San Diego
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/11/2008
What a disgusting example of official abuse and the arbitrary and capricious administration of law. Abusive, cowardly and immoral actions like this by university administrators are one of three reasons I left academics 30 years ago for a more ethical profession, the practice of law. Never have regreted that decision or had reason to reconsider the judgment implicit in it.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"