Futility in San Diego
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/11/2008
What a disgusting example of official abuse and the arbitrary and capricious administration of law. Abusive, cowardly and immoral actions like this by university administrators are one of three reasons I left academics 30 years ago for a more ethical profession, the practice of law. Never have regreted that decision or had reason to reconsider the judgment implicit in it.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz