Futility in San Diego
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/11/2008
What a disgusting example of official abuse and the arbitrary and capricious administration of law. Abusive, cowardly and immoral actions like this by university administrators are one of three reasons I left academics 30 years ago for a more ethical profession, the practice of law. Never have regreted that decision or had reason to reconsider the judgment implicit in it.
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize