Futility in San Diego
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/11/2008
What a disgusting example of official abuse and the arbitrary and capricious administration of law. Abusive, cowardly and immoral actions like this by university administrators are one of three reasons I left academics 30 years ago for a more ethical profession, the practice of law. Never have regreted that decision or had reason to reconsider the judgment implicit in it.
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Martin Amis’s ‘Zone of Interest’ Makes European Publishers Squirm
- Urban Outfitters Features "Vintage" Red-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds
- Do You Have Snippets of the Star-Spangled Banner?