Futility in San Diego
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Craig J Bolton - 5/11/2008
What a disgusting example of official abuse and the arbitrary and capricious administration of law. Abusive, cowardly and immoral actions like this by university administrators are one of three reasons I left academics 30 years ago for a more ethical profession, the practice of law. Never have regreted that decision or had reason to reconsider the judgment implicit in it.
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting