London's New Tory Antiwar Mayor
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/4/2008
Oh well. It looked too good to be true.
Mark Brady - 5/3/2008
Eric Garris does NOT have the full story! Boris Johnson may well have regrets about invading Iraq and write witty accounts of subsequent events. The fact remains, however, that like every other Tory MP, he does not disavow David Cameron's support for Gordon Brown's decision to maintain a British presence in Iraq. At least Harold Wilson had the good sense to refuse LBJ's request that Britain provide troops in Vietnam. How much longer will British politicians be willing for Britain to be a doormat for American hegemony?
- Israel Museum turns a 'brief history of humankind' into exhibit
- What Niall Ferguson's been tweeting lately
- Scholar of Urban Riots: Expect More Unrest
- Historian says Indian mascots remain popular even at schools that dropped them
- A column by Johns Hopkins historian N. D. B. Connolly causes a firestorm on the website of New York Times