London's New Tory Antiwar Mayor
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 5/4/2008
Oh well. It looked too good to be true.
Mark Brady - 5/3/2008
Eric Garris does NOT have the full story! Boris Johnson may well have regrets about invading Iraq and write witty accounts of subsequent events. The fact remains, however, that like every other Tory MP, he does not disavow David Cameron's support for Gordon Brown's decision to maintain a British presence in Iraq. At least Harold Wilson had the good sense to refuse LBJ's request that Britain provide troops in Vietnam. How much longer will British politicians be willing for Britain to be a doormat for American hegemony?
- Florida professor to burn Confederate flag
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign