Good George Will Column
This is one of the killer lines from George Will’s excellent column about George Bush today in the Washington Post. I recommend it.
comments powered by Disqus
Michael Meo - 5/5/2004
in October 2001, when Dubya was delivering these very lines? Where was he in October 2002, when Dubya was using that very bombast to drum up an unnecessary war?
Now that it's obvious that Dubya's a few shades short of blooming idiocy, the pompous George Will tells us what "will not do." Indeed.
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95