Good George Will Column
This is one of the killer lines from George Will’s excellent column about George Bush today in the Washington Post. I recommend it.
comments powered by Disqus
Michael Meo - 5/5/2004
in October 2001, when Dubya was delivering these very lines? Where was he in October 2002, when Dubya was using that very bombast to drum up an unnecessary war?
Now that it's obvious that Dubya's a few shades short of blooming idiocy, the pompous George Will tells us what "will not do." Indeed.
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide