Good George Will Column
This is one of the killer lines from George Will’s excellent column about George Bush today in the Washington Post. I recommend it.
comments powered by Disqus
Michael Meo - 5/5/2004
in October 2001, when Dubya was delivering these very lines? Where was he in October 2002, when Dubya was using that very bombast to drum up an unnecessary war?
Now that it's obvious that Dubya's a few shades short of blooming idiocy, the pompous George Will tells us what "will not do." Indeed.
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools