Good George Will Column
This is one of the killer lines from George Will’s excellent column about George Bush today in the Washington Post. I recommend it.
comments powered by Disqus
Michael Meo - 5/5/2004
in October 2001, when Dubya was delivering these very lines? Where was he in October 2002, when Dubya was using that very bombast to drum up an unnecessary war?
Now that it's obvious that Dubya's a few shades short of blooming idiocy, the pompous George Will tells us what "will not do." Indeed.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”