EXODUS SONG - HAPPY SEDER
Yes, it has not been easy. The tried to kill us, they failed, let's eat and celebrate ANYWAY:
You can spend your whole life building something from nothing
One storm can come and blow it all away Build it anyway
You can chase a dream that seems so out of reach and you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway
God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway, I do it anyway
This world's gone crazy and it's hard to believe that tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway
You can love someone with all your heart,
for all the right reasons, and in a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway
You can pour your soul out singing a song you believe in that tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway, sing it anyway
I sing, I dream, I love, anyway,
Yes, we have been doing it for thousands of years and we will continue to do so for a thousand more. For as it say in the Bible, we are a stubborn, stiff necked people, thank G-d. If you do not wish to take my word, watch the last Seder in Ghetto Warsaw shown below
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”