Abigail R. Esman, Obama's questionable judgment
Janet Levy, Xinjiang Province - The Islamic Jihad Battlefront in China By the way, there is significant Wiegur population in Beijing.
Siddharth Srivastava, India: Maritime Power Emerging
Jimmy Carter's Hamas friends: Hamas MP/Cleric's Friday Sermon: We Will Conquer Rome, the Two Americas, and Eastern Europe
R. John Matthies, Islam and the Evolution of Europe's Far Right This could have been predicted.
comments powered by Disqus
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.