WOMEN ARE NOT GOING TO RIOT
Democrats are leaning on Hillary Clinton not because she cannot win but because they fear she may. After all, she did what they were sure she would not do. She won both Ohio and Texas though their affirmative action delegate selection has denied her most of the fruits of her victory. Now, they worry that she may just win Pennsylvania, Indiana and even North Carolina and come to the convention with the convention with a majority of the popular vote. What if she then argues that the Florida and Michigan votes should count? Given Obama's increasing obvious vulnerabilities, she may just win the nomination. Then what?
Then it is going to be 1968 redux, Obama supporters warn. Riots! Of course, women threaten no such thing.
In other words, fear of violence not the belief that he is better for the country or even the party, is the reason democratic heavies are trying to wrestle Hillary to the floor.
Clearly, Democrats are not merely eager appeasers of foreign bullies but also domestic ones.
comments powered by Disqus
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller