WOMEN ARE NOT GOING TO RIOT
Democrats are leaning on Hillary Clinton not because she cannot win but because they fear she may. After all, she did what they were sure she would not do. She won both Ohio and Texas though their affirmative action delegate selection has denied her most of the fruits of her victory. Now, they worry that she may just win Pennsylvania, Indiana and even North Carolina and come to the convention with the convention with a majority of the popular vote. What if she then argues that the Florida and Michigan votes should count? Given Obama's increasing obvious vulnerabilities, she may just win the nomination. Then what?
Then it is going to be 1968 redux, Obama supporters warn. Riots! Of course, women threaten no such thing.
In other words, fear of violence not the belief that he is better for the country or even the party, is the reason democratic heavies are trying to wrestle Hillary to the floor.
Clearly, Democrats are not merely eager appeasers of foreign bullies but also domestic ones.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”