WOMEN ARE NOT GOING TO RIOT
Democrats are leaning on Hillary Clinton not because she cannot win but because they fear she may. After all, she did what they were sure she would not do. She won both Ohio and Texas though their affirmative action delegate selection has denied her most of the fruits of her victory. Now, they worry that she may just win Pennsylvania, Indiana and even North Carolina and come to the convention with the convention with a majority of the popular vote. What if she then argues that the Florida and Michigan votes should count? Given Obama's increasing obvious vulnerabilities, she may just win the nomination. Then what?
Then it is going to be 1968 redux, Obama supporters warn. Riots! Of course, women threaten no such thing.
In other words, fear of violence not the belief that he is better for the country or even the party, is the reason democratic heavies are trying to wrestle Hillary to the floor.
Clearly, Democrats are not merely eager appeasers of foreign bullies but also domestic ones.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools