More on the Emmett Till Murder Investigation
One of them was the abandoned Bryant Store in the small hamlet of Money, Mississippi, the scene of the famous incident that sparked the case. As Reid indicates, it was quite an eerie feeling. The building is not marked and is slowing collapsing but is still very much recognizable when compared to to the way it looked in 1955 at the time of the murder/trial.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy