More on the Emmett Till Murder Investigation
One of them was the abandoned Bryant Store in the small hamlet of Money, Mississippi, the scene of the famous incident that sparked the case. As Reid indicates, it was quite an eerie feeling. The building is not marked and is slowing collapsing but is still very much recognizable when compared to to the way it looked in 1955 at the time of the murder/trial.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment