More on the Emmett Till Murder Investigation
One of them was the abandoned Bryant Store in the small hamlet of Money, Mississippi, the scene of the famous incident that sparked the case. As Reid indicates, it was quite an eerie feeling. The building is not marked and is slowing collapsing but is still very much recognizable when compared to to the way it looked in 1955 at the time of the murder/trial.
comments powered by Disqus
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize