*"Hate crimes" against Muslims skewed upward - many religiously motivated crimes against Jews go unrecorded.
Bruce Kesler, Only Haditha Massacre By Media & Murtha
A Report entitled “Justice for Jewish Refugees from Arab Countries: The Case for Rights and Redress” was presented to the United Nations Human Rights Council. Published by Justice for Jews from Arab Countries, the Report contains documents - recently discovered in the U.N. archives - that reveal a pattern of state-sanctioned oppression that precipitated the mass exodus of Jews from 10 Arab countries.
“The Report discloses the pernicious and prejudicial role played by the U.N. in excluding Jewish refugees from Arab countries from the justice and peace agenda” said Stanley Urman, Executive Director of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries. “This is not just a case of justice delayed, but justice denied. Indeed, the displacement of 850,000 Jews from Arab countries is not just a ‘Forgotten Exodus’ but a ‘Forced Exodus.”
Honest reporting celebrates success in getting Reuters to remove an Anti-Israel blog
In the meantime, in sunny Italy Between the Lines: Kettles and pots
Robert J. Melone The fine Italian Nose:
This is a matter of considerable moment. Obama must come forward and clearly disassociate himself from Reverend Wright's ethnic slur. He must show his sincerity by announcing publicly that Italians do not have"garlic noses" and that their noses are, to the contrary, among the natural wonders of the world.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea