PEACE, NOT APARTHIED
Bearing False Witness: A response to Carter's book on Israel. Blessed be those who dedicate themselves to setting the record straight.
This volume reviews many of the material errors made in Jimmy Carter's book and often repeated in interviews. It includes articles by a number of analysts with expertise in commenting on Carter s policies, statements and perspectives. Kenneth Stein, Dennis Ross, Michael Oren, Alan Dershowitz, Melvin Konner and Rachel Ehrenfeld each offer important insight about the former president's lamentable distortions.
The book is an opportunity to restate essential facts and to underscore the need for reform of publishing houses, such as Simon and Schuster, that violate basic standards of accuracy, while promoting and profiting from such non-fiction books.
Falsehoods and More Falsehoods Andrea Levin, Gilead Ini, Alex Safian Ph.D., Tamar Sternthal
Don't Play With Maps Dennis Ross Letter of Resignation from Carter Center Professor Kenneth Stein
My Problem with Jimmy Carter's Book Professor Kenneth Stein
Letter Declining Participation in Carter Advisory Group Melvin Konner, M.D., Ph.D.
What's Jimmy Carter Afraid Of? Eleven Emory University Professors
Why Won't Carter Debate His Book? Professor Alan Dershowitz
A Religious Problem: Jimmy Carter s Book: An Israeli View Michael B. Oren
Carter's Faith: Habitat for Hostility Dexter Van Zile
Carter's Arab Financiers Rachel Ehrenfeld
Ex-President For Sale Professor Alan Dershowitz
Simon and Schuster Backs Carter's Falsehoods Andrea Levin
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)