PEACE, NOT APARTHIED
Bearing False Witness: A response to Carter's book on Israel. Blessed be those who dedicate themselves to setting the record straight.
This volume reviews many of the material errors made in Jimmy Carter's book and often repeated in interviews. It includes articles by a number of analysts with expertise in commenting on Carter s policies, statements and perspectives. Kenneth Stein, Dennis Ross, Michael Oren, Alan Dershowitz, Melvin Konner and Rachel Ehrenfeld each offer important insight about the former president's lamentable distortions.
The book is an opportunity to restate essential facts and to underscore the need for reform of publishing houses, such as Simon and Schuster, that violate basic standards of accuracy, while promoting and profiting from such non-fiction books.
Falsehoods and More Falsehoods Andrea Levin, Gilead Ini, Alex Safian Ph.D., Tamar Sternthal
Don't Play With Maps Dennis Ross Letter of Resignation from Carter Center Professor Kenneth Stein
My Problem with Jimmy Carter's Book Professor Kenneth Stein
Letter Declining Participation in Carter Advisory Group Melvin Konner, M.D., Ph.D.
What's Jimmy Carter Afraid Of? Eleven Emory University Professors
Why Won't Carter Debate His Book? Professor Alan Dershowitz
A Religious Problem: Jimmy Carter s Book: An Israeli View Michael B. Oren
Carter's Faith: Habitat for Hostility Dexter Van Zile
Carter's Arab Financiers Rachel Ehrenfeld
Ex-President For Sale Professor Alan Dershowitz
Simon and Schuster Backs Carter's Falsehoods Andrea Levin
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?