DOES OBAMA LOVE HIS GRANDMOTHER?/update
I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Sorry. I usually do not dwell on a subject. But this one really got me. Hillary is a pussycat compared to him. He threw his grandmother, the woman who not only put up with him during his teen age years, but pulled strings to get him to the most exclusive high school in Hawaii, under the train.
He said she loves him. He did not say if he loves her. Obviously, he had no qualms about accusing her of bigotry in front of the entire world. I guess she can be thankful that he did not disown her!
What an ambitious selfish ingrate!
Neocon wonders if he cleared the passage with his grandmother. I hope somebody asks him.
UPDATE - Obama calls his grandmother - a"typical white person." How low can he go?
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook