DOES OBAMA LOVE HIS GRANDMOTHER?/update
I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Sorry. I usually do not dwell on a subject. But this one really got me. Hillary is a pussycat compared to him. He threw his grandmother, the woman who not only put up with him during his teen age years, but pulled strings to get him to the most exclusive high school in Hawaii, under the train.
He said she loves him. He did not say if he loves her. Obviously, he had no qualms about accusing her of bigotry in front of the entire world. I guess she can be thankful that he did not disown her!
What an ambitious selfish ingrate!
Neocon wonders if he cleared the passage with his grandmother. I hope somebody asks him.
UPDATE - Obama calls his grandmother - a"typical white person." How low can he go?
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit