DOES OBAMA LOVE HIS GRANDMOTHER?/update
I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Sorry. I usually do not dwell on a subject. But this one really got me. Hillary is a pussycat compared to him. He threw his grandmother, the woman who not only put up with him during his teen age years, but pulled strings to get him to the most exclusive high school in Hawaii, under the train.
He said she loves him. He did not say if he loves her. Obviously, he had no qualms about accusing her of bigotry in front of the entire world. I guess she can be thankful that he did not disown her!
What an ambitious selfish ingrate!
Neocon wonders if he cleared the passage with his grandmother. I hope somebody asks him.
UPDATE - Obama calls his grandmother - a"typical white person." How low can he go?
comments powered by Disqus
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar