Martin Peretz Why is the NYT so naive?
Luckily most Americans are not buying though a growing proportion of the young do.
In the meantime, India's appeasement policy continues - Jug Suraiya, Making Sure India is left out of the Nuclear club
Is the CPM's obsessive anti-Americanism at least partly designed to win a supposed Muslim vote which purportedly sees the pro-Israel, Iraq-embroiled US as Islam's arch foe? In which case isn't the CPM just as 'communal' as it accuses the BJP of being?
Senior Pakistani newspaper editor, Majeed Nizami, We Should Not Hesitate To Use Nuclear Weapons to Take Kashmir from India
Mohamed Sifaoui"I Consider Islamism to Be Fascism"
Barry Rubin pleads IF THEY DON’T FOOL YOU THEY CAN’T DEFEAT YOU True, but many want to be fooled for freedom, unlike tyranny, gives people a lot to lose which leads them to prefer hoping against hope the savage beast can be soothed. How?
One way of doing so is money, Financially Rewarding Terrorism
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment