Martin Peretz Why is the NYT so naive?
Luckily most Americans are not buying though a growing proportion of the young do.
In the meantime, India's appeasement policy continues - Jug Suraiya, Making Sure India is left out of the Nuclear club
Is the CPM's obsessive anti-Americanism at least partly designed to win a supposed Muslim vote which purportedly sees the pro-Israel, Iraq-embroiled US as Islam's arch foe? In which case isn't the CPM just as 'communal' as it accuses the BJP of being?
Senior Pakistani newspaper editor, Majeed Nizami, We Should Not Hesitate To Use Nuclear Weapons to Take Kashmir from India
Mohamed Sifaoui"I Consider Islamism to Be Fascism"
Barry Rubin pleads IF THEY DON’T FOOL YOU THEY CAN’T DEFEAT YOU True, but many want to be fooled for freedom, unlike tyranny, gives people a lot to lose which leads them to prefer hoping against hope the savage beast can be soothed. How?
One way of doing so is money, Financially Rewarding Terrorism
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit