Martin Peretz Why is the NYT so naive?
Luckily most Americans are not buying though a growing proportion of the young do.
In the meantime, India's appeasement policy continues - Jug Suraiya, Making Sure India is left out of the Nuclear club
Is the CPM's obsessive anti-Americanism at least partly designed to win a supposed Muslim vote which purportedly sees the pro-Israel, Iraq-embroiled US as Islam's arch foe? In which case isn't the CPM just as 'communal' as it accuses the BJP of being?
Senior Pakistani newspaper editor, Majeed Nizami, We Should Not Hesitate To Use Nuclear Weapons to Take Kashmir from India
Mohamed Sifaoui"I Consider Islamism to Be Fascism"
Barry Rubin pleads IF THEY DON’T FOOL YOU THEY CAN’T DEFEAT YOU True, but many want to be fooled for freedom, unlike tyranny, gives people a lot to lose which leads them to prefer hoping against hope the savage beast can be soothed. How?
One way of doing so is money, Financially Rewarding Terrorism
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"