Martin Peretz Why is the NYT so naive?
Luckily most Americans are not buying though a growing proportion of the young do.
In the meantime, India's appeasement policy continues - Jug Suraiya, Making Sure India is left out of the Nuclear club
Is the CPM's obsessive anti-Americanism at least partly designed to win a supposed Muslim vote which purportedly sees the pro-Israel, Iraq-embroiled US as Islam's arch foe? In which case isn't the CPM just as 'communal' as it accuses the BJP of being?
Senior Pakistani newspaper editor, Majeed Nizami, We Should Not Hesitate To Use Nuclear Weapons to Take Kashmir from India
Mohamed Sifaoui"I Consider Islamism to Be Fascism"
Barry Rubin pleads IF THEY DON’T FOOL YOU THEY CAN’T DEFEAT YOU True, but many want to be fooled for freedom, unlike tyranny, gives people a lot to lose which leads them to prefer hoping against hope the savage beast can be soothed. How?
One way of doing so is money, Financially Rewarding Terrorism
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport