IRAN PLANS ASSASSINATIONS OF ISRAELI LEADERS
“The ceremony will focus on designating rewards for the assassination of three Israeli top officials”.
This is how the close-to-state website Farda describes an event to be held in Tehran. The three officials are Ehud Barack, Meir Dagan, and Amos Yadlin.
But the enthusiastic Iranians are too poor to offer a sufficient monetary incentive for the assassins.
What should they do?
Sell their kidneys. (that is what the Pakistani fellow is trying to do)
The amount will be awarded for the “revolutionary execution” of these three individuals. The executive committee, which calls itself the “justice-seeking movements of students”, also registers people who would donate their kidney to help increases the reward [Persian].
Please, Please, attack us! That seems to be the message. Maybe, just maybe, they fill their hold of power is weakening. Amir Taheri writes that Ahmadinejad's visit to Iraq was a major debacle as he was met with demonstrators instead of fans. His constituencies are disappointed with his failure to keep his promises.
The UN agreed to yet another round of sanctions. Mild, yes. But still unpleasant and delegitimizing enough for an Iranian cleric to charge it with intention to undermine the Iranian elections. Reports abound of serious power struggles in the the country's spiritual capital, Qom.
Iran need an enemy attack quick. What does the Israel president do? He announces that Iran is not an Israeli military target.
Where's the outrage, you may well ask? Why so light a tone? Sorry, my sanity demands it. Actually, we better watch out, Ahmadinejad must be really getting desperate and desperate tyrants are dangerous. 8 dead students are not going to be enough to sooth this savage beast.
Look what they do to punish a young man for long hair:
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment