TERROR ATTACK IN THE HEART OF JERUSALM
8 students are dead in a religious school, victims of the peace process. Forget the fact that there is very little progress made. Any mention of it and especially any visit by a top American official inevitably leads to terrorist attacks on Israel. This may seem unfair but I wish Condi Rice stayed in America. Her visits are too costly.
In fact, it could have been much worse. Luckily, an Israeli officer who happened to be in the area rushed to the scene and shot the terrorist who was wearing vest full of additional ammunition.
These are the victims:
The victims of the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva. Top row: Avraham David Moses (16), Ro'i Roth (18), Neria Cohen (15), Yonatan Yitzhak Eldar (16); Bottom row: Yochai Lifshitz (18), Segev Peniel Avihail (15), Yehonadav Haim Hirschfeld (19), Doron Meherete (26).
Good news: Their number has not increased though they were reports of additional students having been badly injured.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools