TERROR ATTACK IN THE HEART OF JERUSALM
8 students are dead in a religious school, victims of the peace process. Forget the fact that there is very little progress made. Any mention of it and especially any visit by a top American official inevitably leads to terrorist attacks on Israel. This may seem unfair but I wish Condi Rice stayed in America. Her visits are too costly.
In fact, it could have been much worse. Luckily, an Israeli officer who happened to be in the area rushed to the scene and shot the terrorist who was wearing vest full of additional ammunition.
These are the victims:
The victims of the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva. Top row: Avraham David Moses (16), Ro'i Roth (18), Neria Cohen (15), Yonatan Yitzhak Eldar (16); Bottom row: Yochai Lifshitz (18), Segev Peniel Avihail (15), Yehonadav Haim Hirschfeld (19), Doron Meherete (26).
Good news: Their number has not increased though they were reports of additional students having been badly injured.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit