TERROR ATTACK IN THE HEART OF JERUSALM
8 students are dead in a religious school, victims of the peace process. Forget the fact that there is very little progress made. Any mention of it and especially any visit by a top American official inevitably leads to terrorist attacks on Israel. This may seem unfair but I wish Condi Rice stayed in America. Her visits are too costly.
In fact, it could have been much worse. Luckily, an Israeli officer who happened to be in the area rushed to the scene and shot the terrorist who was wearing vest full of additional ammunition.
These are the victims:
The victims of the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva. Top row: Avraham David Moses (16), Ro'i Roth (18), Neria Cohen (15), Yonatan Yitzhak Eldar (16); Bottom row: Yochai Lifshitz (18), Segev Peniel Avihail (15), Yehonadav Haim Hirschfeld (19), Doron Meherete (26).
Good news: Their number has not increased though they were reports of additional students having been badly injured.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi