TERROR ATTACK IN THE HEART OF JERUSALM
8 students are dead in a religious school, victims of the peace process. Forget the fact that there is very little progress made. Any mention of it and especially any visit by a top American official inevitably leads to terrorist attacks on Israel. This may seem unfair but I wish Condi Rice stayed in America. Her visits are too costly.
In fact, it could have been much worse. Luckily, an Israeli officer who happened to be in the area rushed to the scene and shot the terrorist who was wearing vest full of additional ammunition.
These are the victims:
The victims of the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva. Top row: Avraham David Moses (16), Ro'i Roth (18), Neria Cohen (15), Yonatan Yitzhak Eldar (16); Bottom row: Yochai Lifshitz (18), Segev Peniel Avihail (15), Yehonadav Haim Hirschfeld (19), Doron Meherete (26).
Good news: Their number has not increased though they were reports of additional students having been badly injured.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"