TERROR ATTACK IN THE HEART OF JERUSALM
8 students are dead in a religious school, victims of the peace process. Forget the fact that there is very little progress made. Any mention of it and especially any visit by a top American official inevitably leads to terrorist attacks on Israel. This may seem unfair but I wish Condi Rice stayed in America. Her visits are too costly.
In fact, it could have been much worse. Luckily, an Israeli officer who happened to be in the area rushed to the scene and shot the terrorist who was wearing vest full of additional ammunition.
These are the victims:
The victims of the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva. Top row: Avraham David Moses (16), Ro'i Roth (18), Neria Cohen (15), Yonatan Yitzhak Eldar (16); Bottom row: Yochai Lifshitz (18), Segev Peniel Avihail (15), Yehonadav Haim Hirschfeld (19), Doron Meherete (26).
Good news: Their number has not increased though they were reports of additional students having been badly injured.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history