Old Versus New Musically
I will admit that I am completely baffled by the fact that so many people have voted for Clinton and so few for Dr. Paul. Are we Americans as a group really that clueless? Comparing the two above efforts just intensifies the mystery for me.
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 2/26/2008
Who are they? Also, did you listen to all of the Clinton song?
Bill Woolsey - 2/26/2008
I stopped listening after the line about the Bilderbergers.
- Now it can be told: The weakening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is the crowning achievement of GOP partisans who detested the law
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success