Deshowitz argues in Double Standard Watch: Hizbullah's genocidal threat that the targetted assassination of a master terrorists is not equivalent to indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians. Unfortunately, the media equates both when it refers to" cycles of violence."
"The cancerous growth Israel will soon disappear," Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps commander Muhammad Ali Jafari wrote to Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, the FARS news agency reported Monday
I am sure Jafari would love to the"surgery" with Barack Obama at their upcoming meeting. Obama can tell him not to let Israel's impressive success discourge him or lead him to give up"hope!"
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"