Deshowitz argues in Double Standard Watch: Hizbullah's genocidal threat that the targetted assassination of a master terrorists is not equivalent to indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians. Unfortunately, the media equates both when it refers to" cycles of violence."
"The cancerous growth Israel will soon disappear," Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps commander Muhammad Ali Jafari wrote to Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, the FARS news agency reported Monday
I am sure Jafari would love to the"surgery" with Barack Obama at their upcoming meeting. Obama can tell him not to let Israel's impressive success discourge him or lead him to give up"hope!"
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond