Deshowitz argues in Double Standard Watch: Hizbullah's genocidal threat that the targetted assassination of a master terrorists is not equivalent to indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians. Unfortunately, the media equates both when it refers to" cycles of violence."
"The cancerous growth Israel will soon disappear," Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps commander Muhammad Ali Jafari wrote to Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, the FARS news agency reported Monday
I am sure Jafari would love to the"surgery" with Barack Obama at their upcoming meeting. Obama can tell him not to let Israel's impressive success discourge him or lead him to give up"hope!"
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”