PLOT TO MURDER DANISH CARTOONIST
Here we go again:
2 Tunisian men and a Dane of Moroccaen origin were arrested in Western Aarhus for planning to kill Kurt Westergaard, one of the Muhammed cartoonists. He is defiant:
"Of course I fear for my life after the Danish Security and Intelligence Service informed me of the concrete plans of certain people to kill me. However, I have turned fear into anger and indignation. It has made me angry that a perfectly normal everyday activity which I used to do by the thousand was abused to set off such madness. I have attended to my work and I still do. I could not possibly know for how long I have to live under police protection; I think, however, that the impact of the insane response to my cartoon will last for the rest of my life. It is sad indeed, but it has become a fact of my life."
Those of you tempted to follow Obama to the appeasement table hoping Pay Now, Nothing Later , please note the Danish, as well as the Israeli, appeasement failures and its consequences. In the meantime, Nigeria: Three killed in riots over caricature of Muhammad They do not want to be appeased. They need"rage" to keep and enhance their power.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans