PLOT TO MURDER DANISH CARTOONIST
Here we go again:
2 Tunisian men and a Dane of Moroccaen origin were arrested in Western Aarhus for planning to kill Kurt Westergaard, one of the Muhammed cartoonists. He is defiant:
"Of course I fear for my life after the Danish Security and Intelligence Service informed me of the concrete plans of certain people to kill me. However, I have turned fear into anger and indignation. It has made me angry that a perfectly normal everyday activity which I used to do by the thousand was abused to set off such madness. I have attended to my work and I still do. I could not possibly know for how long I have to live under police protection; I think, however, that the impact of the insane response to my cartoon will last for the rest of my life. It is sad indeed, but it has become a fact of my life."
Those of you tempted to follow Obama to the appeasement table hoping Pay Now, Nothing Later , please note the Danish, as well as the Israeli, appeasement failures and its consequences. In the meantime, Nigeria: Three killed in riots over caricature of Muhammad They do not want to be appeased. They need"rage" to keep and enhance their power.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi