PLOT TO MURDER DANISH CARTOONIST
Here we go again:
2 Tunisian men and a Dane of Moroccaen origin were arrested in Western Aarhus for planning to kill Kurt Westergaard, one of the Muhammed cartoonists. He is defiant:
"Of course I fear for my life after the Danish Security and Intelligence Service informed me of the concrete plans of certain people to kill me. However, I have turned fear into anger and indignation. It has made me angry that a perfectly normal everyday activity which I used to do by the thousand was abused to set off such madness. I have attended to my work and I still do. I could not possibly know for how long I have to live under police protection; I think, however, that the impact of the insane response to my cartoon will last for the rest of my life. It is sad indeed, but it has become a fact of my life."
Those of you tempted to follow Obama to the appeasement table hoping Pay Now, Nothing Later , please note the Danish, as well as the Israeli, appeasement failures and its consequences. In the meantime, Nigeria: Three killed in riots over caricature of Muhammad They do not want to be appeased. They need"rage" to keep and enhance their power.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)