Super Tuesday Begins
UPDATE: Didn't work.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/5/2008
I voted for Paul too. The turn-out at my polling station was very light.
I'm old enough to remember the Fugitive in the original. It was one of my favorite shows. The Barry Morse character sure had a forgiving employer! Morse also could play comedy, as one of his Outer Limits appearances showed.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 2/5/2008
I mention Aeon's spectacular new co-edited anthology on TV Noir in today's Notablog entry.
- CIA Plans Huge Release of Top-Secret Reports From the 1960s
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”