Super Tuesday Begins
UPDATE: Didn't work.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/5/2008
I voted for Paul too. The turn-out at my polling station was very light.
I'm old enough to remember the Fugitive in the original. It was one of my favorite shows. The Barry Morse character sure had a forgiving employer! Morse also could play comedy, as one of his Outer Limits appearances showed.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 2/5/2008
I mention Aeon's spectacular new co-edited anthology on TV Noir in today's Notablog entry.
- Film Conjures Era That Some in Selma Would Rather Not Revisit
- White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier
- The best history books of 2014 – as rated by historians
- High school students now must take a world history class to graduate, new law says
- Newly Released Sandia Labs Film Presents Story of U.S. Nuclear Weapons Safety Effort
- Majors in history earn more than others in the humanities
- The director of Mount Vernon’s library says it’s difficult to pierce the Washington myth (Interview)
- The Unsuspecting Thing Conservative Historian David Barton Did With $1 Million Awarded to Him in Defamation Lawsuit
- Celebrated Holocaust archivist Robert Wolfe dies at age 93
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision