Super Tuesday Begins
UPDATE: Didn't work.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/5/2008
I voted for Paul too. The turn-out at my polling station was very light.
I'm old enough to remember the Fugitive in the original. It was one of my favorite shows. The Barry Morse character sure had a forgiving employer! Morse also could play comedy, as one of his Outer Limits appearances showed.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 2/5/2008
I mention Aeon's spectacular new co-edited anthology on TV Noir in today's Notablog entry.
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening