We're Holocaust Deniers, Not Nazis
From the Sacramento Bee (April 15, 2004):
The weekend of April 24-25, is billed as the first publicly held International Revisionist Conference to be held in Sacramento at the Turn Verein Hall, a German cultural center in the 3300 block of J Street that rents out its facilities for seminars, wedding and other events.
Walter F. Mueller, chairman of the European American Culture Council, said people from around the world who attend will be "Holocaust-refuters" but that they are not Nazis or Neo-Nazis.
"There are no documents, there never have been," Mueller said. He
contended the gas chambers in Auschwitz were built after the war.
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Difficult to believe that this thread or whatever remains on the "stupid" page when the last post to it happened two and a half years ago. Is this a point of view that the editors of HNN want to further at all costs?
If anyone sees the present post during the next two or three years, I invite her to visit www.codoh.com
Franz Holtzhaeuser - 2/1/2005
So if I say 'All Jews are liars and have always been liars' that is universally true? Or would it only be my personal opinion or would it be the opinion of Mankind?
The people who run the Nizkor organization are professional liars. Maybe they are Jews. I don't know. But liars they are; http://www.cwporter.com/letter4.htm
Sara Salzman - 4/19/2004
In the 10 years I have been invoilved in fighting Holocaust deniers, I have heard this claim. "We're not Nazis! We're historians!"
However, this quote from one of the leaders of the Holocaust revisionism (denial) movement says it all:
"The real reason for Holocaust revisionism is to make National Socialism an acceptable political alternative again." "Winston Smith" (aka Harold Covington), National Socialist White People's Party.
Please check out http://www.holocaust-history.org and http://www.nizkor.org to learn more.
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges