We're Holocaust Deniers, Not Nazis
From the Sacramento Bee (April 15, 2004):
The weekend of April 24-25, is billed as the first publicly held International Revisionist Conference to be held in Sacramento at the Turn Verein Hall, a German cultural center in the 3300 block of J Street that rents out its facilities for seminars, wedding and other events.
Walter F. Mueller, chairman of the European American Culture Council, said people from around the world who attend will be "Holocaust-refuters" but that they are not Nazis or Neo-Nazis.
"There are no documents, there never have been," Mueller said. He
contended the gas chambers in Auschwitz were built after the war.
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Difficult to believe that this thread or whatever remains on the "stupid" page when the last post to it happened two and a half years ago. Is this a point of view that the editors of HNN want to further at all costs?
If anyone sees the present post during the next two or three years, I invite her to visit www.codoh.com
Franz Holtzhaeuser - 2/1/2005
So if I say 'All Jews are liars and have always been liars' that is universally true? Or would it only be my personal opinion or would it be the opinion of Mankind?
The people who run the Nizkor organization are professional liars. Maybe they are Jews. I don't know. But liars they are; http://www.cwporter.com/letter4.htm
Sara Salzman - 4/19/2004
In the 10 years I have been invoilved in fighting Holocaust deniers, I have heard this claim. "We're not Nazis! We're historians!"
However, this quote from one of the leaders of the Holocaust revisionism (denial) movement says it all:
"The real reason for Holocaust revisionism is to make National Socialism an acceptable political alternative again." "Winston Smith" (aka Harold Covington), National Socialist White People's Party.
Please check out http://www.holocaust-history.org and http://www.nizkor.org to learn more.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond