We're Holocaust Deniers, Not Nazis
From the Sacramento Bee (April 15, 2004):
The weekend of April 24-25, is billed as the first publicly held International Revisionist Conference to be held in Sacramento at the Turn Verein Hall, a German cultural center in the 3300 block of J Street that rents out its facilities for seminars, wedding and other events.
Walter F. Mueller, chairman of the European American Culture Council, said people from around the world who attend will be "Holocaust-refuters" but that they are not Nazis or Neo-Nazis.
"There are no documents, there never have been," Mueller said. He
contended the gas chambers in Auschwitz were built after the war.
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Difficult to believe that this thread or whatever remains on the "stupid" page when the last post to it happened two and a half years ago. Is this a point of view that the editors of HNN want to further at all costs?
If anyone sees the present post during the next two or three years, I invite her to visit www.codoh.com
Franz Holtzhaeuser - 2/1/2005
So if I say 'All Jews are liars and have always been liars' that is universally true? Or would it only be my personal opinion or would it be the opinion of Mankind?
The people who run the Nizkor organization are professional liars. Maybe they are Jews. I don't know. But liars they are; http://www.cwporter.com/letter4.htm
Sara Salzman - 4/19/2004
In the 10 years I have been invoilved in fighting Holocaust deniers, I have heard this claim. "We're not Nazis! We're historians!"
However, this quote from one of the leaders of the Holocaust revisionism (denial) movement says it all:
"The real reason for Holocaust revisionism is to make National Socialism an acceptable political alternative again." "Winston Smith" (aka Harold Covington), National Socialist White People's Party.
Please check out http://www.holocaust-history.org and http://www.nizkor.org to learn more.
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum