Trebuchets on the Quad
I was thinking that it's a mild pity that my medieval class this term is"Women and Medieval Art" - not an obvious connection to, say, siege instruments. But then there are all the"Assaults on the Castle of Love" images we've been looking at. Definitely a bonus-points-if-you-attend opportunity!
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian says Indian mascots remain popular even at schools that dropped them
- A column by Johns Hopkins historian N. D. B. Connolly causes a firestorm on the website of New York Times
- Garry Wills says the Pope is scaring the dickens out of rich people
- Tufts Prof: Obama Needs to Invite Jesse Jackson to White House
- Hilary Swank will play Emory historian Deborah Lipstadt in upcoming movie