Trebuchets on the Quad
I was thinking that it's a mild pity that my medieval class this term is"Women and Medieval Art" - not an obvious connection to, say, siege instruments. But then there are all the"Assaults on the Castle of Love" images we've been looking at. Definitely a bonus-points-if-you-attend opportunity!
comments powered by Disqus
- Ted Widmer picks the 5 best presidential books worth reading
- AHA backs California's LGBT History law
- Cultural historian traces history of baby food
- Jules Witcover identifies the best and worst veeps in US history in an interview about his new book
- USC history professor studies Civil War experience through the senses