Trebuchets on the Quad
I was thinking that it's a mild pity that my medieval class this term is"Women and Medieval Art" - not an obvious connection to, say, siege instruments. But then there are all the"Assaults on the Castle of Love" images we've been looking at. Definitely a bonus-points-if-you-attend opportunity!
comments powered by Disqus
- Biographer of a Progressive reformer says it's odd reading stories about inequality in the news every day
- Dutch sociologist says that what is new about mass killing is that we’re embarrassed by it
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Convicted felon Conrad Black has a new book out
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830