Ron Paul Does Well....In Spite of Anderson Cooper
Paul's best moments are when he chides McCain and Romney for the silliness of their food fight over when, and if, Romney ever doubted the surge and when he points out that the president does not"manage" the economy, people do.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/1/2008
Yes....but it was really pathetic who little time he was given.
Greg Newburn - 1/31/2008
That was his finest debate yet. His answer on the "100 year" question was top notch, and the "manage the economy" answer was great, too. Well done (finally).
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial