Ron Paul Does Well....In Spite of Anderson Cooper
Paul's best moments are when he chides McCain and Romney for the silliness of their food fight over when, and if, Romney ever doubted the surge and when he points out that the president does not"manage" the economy, people do.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/1/2008
Yes....but it was really pathetic who little time he was given.
Greg Newburn - 1/31/2008
That was his finest debate yet. His answer on the "100 year" question was top notch, and the "manage the economy" answer was great, too. Well done (finally).
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama