Ron Paul Does Well....In Spite of Anderson Cooper
Paul's best moments are when he chides McCain and Romney for the silliness of their food fight over when, and if, Romney ever doubted the surge and when he points out that the president does not"manage" the economy, people do.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/1/2008
Yes....but it was really pathetic who little time he was given.
Greg Newburn - 1/31/2008
That was his finest debate yet. His answer on the "100 year" question was top notch, and the "manage the economy" answer was great, too. Well done (finally).
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Richmond split over Confederate history
- The World's Jewish Population Is Nearing Pre-Holocaust Levels
- Bernie Sanders’s Revolutionary Roots Were Nurtured in ’60s Vermont
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing