Ron Paul Does Well....In Spite of Anderson Cooper
Paul's best moments are when he chides McCain and Romney for the silliness of their food fight over when, and if, Romney ever doubted the surge and when he points out that the president does not"manage" the economy, people do.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/1/2008
Yes....but it was really pathetic who little time he was given.
Greg Newburn - 1/31/2008
That was his finest debate yet. His answer on the "100 year" question was top notch, and the "manage the economy" answer was great, too. Well done (finally).
- The Story Behind ‘Woman in Gold’: Nazi Art Thieves and One Painting’s Return
- Scott Walker, Allergic to Dogs, May Run Against Political History
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- Charlatan or Sage? Contested Legacy of the late Dr. Ben, a Father of African Studies
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer