Rudy Giuliani: A Preliminary Autopsy
I have posted a few reflections on the collapse of Rudy Giuliani's campaign at Notablog.
So much more 2008 political theater to come...
comments powered by Disqus
Sudha Shenoy - 2/1/2008
Those are _choices_??!
Aeon J. Skoble - 1/30/2008
Edwards is out too:
Huck seems to be finished also.
Paul is still in it, but barring some literally miraculous victories on Tuesday, he isn't doing as well as I had hoped. So realistically, we're down to Obama vs Hillary and Mitt vs McCain. Marvelous.
- Sinclair Lewis Predicted Trump—And Us
- Harvesting Government History, One Web Page at a Time
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei’ Gate Thought to Be Stolen From Dachau Is Found
- Behind the 1947 Law That Could Block Donald Trump’s Secretary of Defense Pick
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- Novelist says History classes are our best hope for teaching Americans to question fake news and Donald Trump
- National Book Award winner Ibram X. Kendi is youngest in 30 years in the non-fiction category
- Historian Volker Ullrich’s book on the rise of Hitler is spookily relevant
- People are still talking about historian Mark Lilla’s NYT op ed 2 weeks after it was published
- Rick Perlstein says Trump’s election confirms a paranoid trend in the GOP