Murray Polner: A Lying Government
In "The Story Line in Iraq" (editorial, April 11), you say the President could reinstate the draft "if Americans understood the need to sacrifice." 0ther than transforming yet another generation into potential cannon fodder and further contributing to the militarization of our nation, why would anyone want to serve a government and its lying and incompetent leaders and advisors who have led us into the Iraqi swamp and now rant about the menace of Iran, Syria and Cuba?
50-10 Concord Avenue
Great Neck, N.Y. 11020
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”