Teaching with a Blog
I've set up a Typepad blog (30 days free trial, though those first 2 days lasted about an hour apiece) to experiment.
Take a look.
comments powered by Disqus
Claire Helen Louise George - 4/16/2004
It does look very interesting. I love graveyards history.
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/15/2004
Please keep us updated on this. It looks like an interesting experiment.
- Isis profits from destruction of antiquities by selling relics to dealers – and then blowing up the buildings they come from to conceal the evidence of looting
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- It happened in Idaho and was the largest massacre of Indians in US history, but where exactly did it take place?
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis
- A history professor explains why Americans are so prone to conspiracy theories