Cliopatria & Friends
Around the table clockwise from the far left: Ralph Luker, Manan Ahmed, Claire Potter, Juan Cole, Jeremy Young, Scott McLemee, Roger Bowen, Scott Jaschik, and Rob MacDougall. Damn! Manan makes me look pink! That, plus being on the far left seriously compromises my Republican creds.
As we were about to make our escape, Jonathan Dresner caught a line-up of suspects:
Front row, l to r: Jonathan Dresner and Manan Ahmed. Back row: Ralph Luker, Juan Cole, Scott McLemee, Claire Potter, Rob MacDougall, Jeremy Young, Roger Bowen, and Scott Jaschik. Thanks to Jon for the photography and IHE for the good meal!
comments powered by Disqus
Jeremy Young - 1/10/2008
But I think you lost your Republican creds when you endorsed Obama. Heh.
Anyhow, it was quite a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the crew. I was surprised to learn that history bloggers can actually talk, not just write -- and they are quite engaging at that.
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama