Cliopatria & Friends
Around the table clockwise from the far left: Ralph Luker, Manan Ahmed, Claire Potter, Juan Cole, Jeremy Young, Scott McLemee, Roger Bowen, Scott Jaschik, and Rob MacDougall. Damn! Manan makes me look pink! That, plus being on the far left seriously compromises my Republican creds.
As we were about to make our escape, Jonathan Dresner caught a line-up of suspects:
Front row, l to r: Jonathan Dresner and Manan Ahmed. Back row: Ralph Luker, Juan Cole, Scott McLemee, Claire Potter, Rob MacDougall, Jeremy Young, Roger Bowen, and Scott Jaschik. Thanks to Jon for the photography and IHE for the good meal!
comments powered by Disqus
Jeremy Young - 1/10/2008
But I think you lost your Republican creds when you endorsed Obama. Heh.
Anyhow, it was quite a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the crew. I was surprised to learn that history bloggers can actually talk, not just write -- and they are quite engaging at that.
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing