Cliopatria & Friends
Around the table clockwise from the far left: Ralph Luker, Manan Ahmed, Claire Potter, Juan Cole, Jeremy Young, Scott McLemee, Roger Bowen, Scott Jaschik, and Rob MacDougall. Damn! Manan makes me look pink! That, plus being on the far left seriously compromises my Republican creds.
As we were about to make our escape, Jonathan Dresner caught a line-up of suspects:
Front row, l to r: Jonathan Dresner and Manan Ahmed. Back row: Ralph Luker, Juan Cole, Scott McLemee, Claire Potter, Rob MacDougall, Jeremy Young, Roger Bowen, and Scott Jaschik. Thanks to Jon for the photography and IHE for the good meal!
comments powered by Disqus
Jeremy Young - 1/10/2008
But I think you lost your Republican creds when you endorsed Obama. Heh.
Anyhow, it was quite a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the crew. I was surprised to learn that history bloggers can actually talk, not just write -- and they are quite engaging at that.
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- For G.O.P., Support for Israel Becomes New Litmus Test
- Yale’s Beinecke Library Buys Vast Collection of Lincoln Photos
- A grandmother’s trove of Civil War photos goes to Library of Congress
- Role-playing history game gets students jazzed
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- Emory’s Leslie Harris says we should remember the racist roots of American colleges as we think about what went wrong at OU and other schools
- Stanford historian looks to the U.S. Postal Service to map the boom and bust of 19th-century American West
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery