Cliopatria & Friends
Around the table clockwise from the far left: Ralph Luker, Manan Ahmed, Claire Potter, Juan Cole, Jeremy Young, Scott McLemee, Roger Bowen, Scott Jaschik, and Rob MacDougall. Damn! Manan makes me look pink! That, plus being on the far left seriously compromises my Republican creds.
As we were about to make our escape, Jonathan Dresner caught a line-up of suspects:
Front row, l to r: Jonathan Dresner and Manan Ahmed. Back row: Ralph Luker, Juan Cole, Scott McLemee, Claire Potter, Rob MacDougall, Jeremy Young, Roger Bowen, and Scott Jaschik. Thanks to Jon for the photography and IHE for the good meal!
comments powered by Disqus
Jeremy Young - 1/10/2008
But I think you lost your Republican creds when you endorsed Obama. Heh.
Anyhow, it was quite a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the crew. I was surprised to learn that history bloggers can actually talk, not just write -- and they are quite engaging at that.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea