Cliopatria & Friends
Around the table clockwise from the far left: Ralph Luker, Manan Ahmed, Claire Potter, Juan Cole, Jeremy Young, Scott McLemee, Roger Bowen, Scott Jaschik, and Rob MacDougall. Damn! Manan makes me look pink! That, plus being on the far left seriously compromises my Republican creds.
As we were about to make our escape, Jonathan Dresner caught a line-up of suspects:
Front row, l to r: Jonathan Dresner and Manan Ahmed. Back row: Ralph Luker, Juan Cole, Scott McLemee, Claire Potter, Rob MacDougall, Jeremy Young, Roger Bowen, and Scott Jaschik. Thanks to Jon for the photography and IHE for the good meal!
comments powered by Disqus
Jeremy Young - 1/10/2008
But I think you lost your Republican creds when you endorsed Obama. Heh.
Anyhow, it was quite a pleasure to meet you and the rest of the crew. I was surprised to learn that history bloggers can actually talk, not just write -- and they are quite engaging at that.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments