TV and Ron Paul in Iowa
CNN continuously showed results for all of the candidates, but then they started to use a pie chart for the candidates when analyzing the results. For the GOP, only the top four appeared on the chart. Paul was hidden under a rather large piece called "other," even though he merited a substantial slice all to himself. Since he was about 90% of the "other," why not give him his own wedge?
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 1/6/2008
Mark Brady - 1/5/2008
"Why only the top four?
"[W]hy not give him his own wedge?"
Probably to annoy people like you! :)
David T. Beito - 1/5/2008
It was very strange especially since Paul was neck and neck with McCain early on. Also, did you notice that the Democratic pie listed a pie slice for Richardson who had only 2 percent?
- Letters collection offers unique gimplse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- William & Mary launching a gay history project