How to Frustrate the Anti-Semites
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 4/13/2004
Either it was temporary or the anti-semites are staging a comeback (all those people talking about the site can't be hurting their rankings, right?).
I have mixed feelings about the whole thing: even if it's displaced from #1, three of the top ten sites which come up when you search "jew" are blatantly anti-semitic. The internet is a cesspool if you don't know what you're doing.
Tex MacRae - 4/12/2004
The wikipedia entry for Jew in google is on top now.
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95