Wolf & Bears
I don't agree with much of Wolf's worldview as he remains a Keynesian.
Bonds dropped a half point this last week and mortgage rates went up by the same amount, due, I think, to the news about unemployment being down, however inaccurate that figure might be.
comments powered by Disqus
King Banaian - 4/9/2004
The last FOMC statement is pretty clear that an interest rate hike is coming. Market is pricing 7% probability of a rate hike at the May 4 meeting, 27% by June 29/30 and 57% for the August 10 meeting. This is up from March.
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests