To Paul Or Not To Paul
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
In case youve missed it, my friends David Gordon and Charles Johnson have been debating the left-libertarian basis for opposing Ron Pauls candidacy. Check out Davids initial post, Charles reply, and Davids counter-reply.
I have plenty to say about this exchange, but itll have to wait till later, since exam week is starting and Im pressed for time. So for now I merely link to it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?