To Paul Or Not To Paul
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
In case youve missed it, my friends David Gordon and Charles Johnson have been debating the left-libertarian basis for opposing Ron Pauls candidacy. Check out Davids initial post, Charles reply, and Davids counter-reply.
I have plenty to say about this exchange, but itll have to wait till later, since exam week is starting and Im pressed for time. So for now I merely link to it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Richmond split over Confederate history
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Harvard’s Nancy Cott says the Chief Justice in the gay marriage case has a stilted idea of the history of marriage
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.