To Paul Or Not To Paul
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
In case youve missed it, my friends David Gordon and Charles Johnson have been debating the left-libertarian basis for opposing Ron Pauls candidacy. Check out Davids initial post, Charles reply, and Davids counter-reply.
I have plenty to say about this exchange, but itll have to wait till later, since exam week is starting and Im pressed for time. So for now I merely link to it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- New documentary lays bare the heated Vidal-Buckley debates of 1968
- Unearthing Jamestown’s Leaders, and a Mystery
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success
- Sven Beckert’s List of the Ten Books on Slavery You Need to Read
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa