To Paul Or Not To Paul
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
In case youve missed it, my friends David Gordon and Charles Johnson have been debating the left-libertarian basis for opposing Ron Pauls candidacy. Check out Davids initial post, Charles reply, and Davids counter-reply.
I have plenty to say about this exchange, but itll have to wait till later, since exam week is starting and Im pressed for time. So for now I merely link to it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book