No Wonder They Like Putin
comments powered by Disqus
Otto M. Kerner - 12/4/2007
The analogy to de Gaulle is strange, since de Gaulle withdrew from Algeria.
"... a historic trend that, if continued, might have broken up Russia altogether". The author says this as if it were a bad thing.
Keith Halderman - 12/4/2007
This was a very good article and I thought Justin Raimondo had some interesting things to say on the subject too. Historically, except for the Communist era, we have always gotten on very well with the Russians. Can you imagine the kind of beneficial relationship we could have with them if Ron Paul was running our foreign policy?
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant