No Wonder They Like Putin
comments powered by Disqus
Otto M. Kerner - 12/4/2007
The analogy to de Gaulle is strange, since de Gaulle withdrew from Algeria.
"... a historic trend that, if continued, might have broken up Russia altogether". The author says this as if it were a bad thing.
Keith Halderman - 12/4/2007
This was a very good article and I thought Justin Raimondo had some interesting things to say on the subject too. Historically, except for the Communist era, we have always gotten on very well with the Russians. Can you imagine the kind of beneficial relationship we could have with them if Ron Paul was running our foreign policy?
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history