No Wonder They Like Putin
comments powered by Disqus
Otto M. Kerner - 12/5/2007
The analogy to de Gaulle is strange, since de Gaulle withdrew from Algeria.
"... a historic trend that, if continued, might have broken up Russia altogether". The author says this as if it were a bad thing.
Keith Halderman - 12/4/2007
This was a very good article and I thought Justin Raimondo had some interesting things to say on the subject too. Historically, except for the Communist era, we have always gotten on very well with the Russians. Can you imagine the kind of beneficial relationship we could have with them if Ron Paul was running our foreign policy?
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis
- Historian says the removal of Nazi-era art to Switzerland makes restitution unlikely
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita