A Couple of Things ...
If cartoons about administrative malpractice in Mississippi don't do it for you, check out Jacob Levy's post about the fevered contrariness of a long-tenured professor at Brown University and a recollection of the antics of, gasp, a conservative at Dartmouth. Thanks to Oxblog for the tips.
Finally, thanks to Eugene Volokh for calling our attention to an announcement that Jews are giving up control of the world. While we're talking about the Jew, Butterflies and Wheels, Crooked Timber, and Oxblog have joined Cliopatria in the effort to overcome the googlebomb that put an anti-semitic site at the top of Google's list for"Jew". We still need the help of some of the biggie bloggers, like Instapundit, Atrios, Kos, Andrew Sullivan, and the Volokhs.
comments powered by Disqus
- From Germany to Mexico: How America’s source of immigrants has changed over a century
- Scholars doing oral history are finally off the hook! The federal government has granted them an exemption from IRBs
- Confederate Flag Supporters Indicted Under Georgia's Anti-Gang Law
- One of King Henry V's 'great ships' likely found in England
- Georgia's Stone Mountain to be topped by MLK tribute
- Tim Naftali: declassified documents reveal a cunning and cagey president
- Call to help Moroccan historian Maâti Monjib, who has been on hunger strike since 6 October 2015
- Charles Gillispie, trailblazer in the history of science, dies at 97
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow