A Couple of Things ...
If cartoons about administrative malpractice in Mississippi don't do it for you, check out Jacob Levy's post about the fevered contrariness of a long-tenured professor at Brown University and a recollection of the antics of, gasp, a conservative at Dartmouth. Thanks to Oxblog for the tips.
Finally, thanks to Eugene Volokh for calling our attention to an announcement that Jews are giving up control of the world. While we're talking about the Jew, Butterflies and Wheels, Crooked Timber, and Oxblog have joined Cliopatria in the effort to overcome the googlebomb that put an anti-semitic site at the top of Google's list for"Jew". We still need the help of some of the biggie bloggers, like Instapundit, Atrios, Kos, Andrew Sullivan, and the Volokhs.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum