May Issue of Penthouse
For more commentary, please see McBlog
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 4/6/2004
Bill...I think you are correct in your general assessment. I always intersected with Dershowitz on civil liberties/legal issues and, so, my opinion was based on his stands for due process, freedom of speech, etc. Frankly, I never paid much attention to his book on Israel or other writings. Now I wish I had.
Thanks for the comment and for the congratulations re: Penthouse.
William Marina - 4/5/2004
Congratualtions on your own article.
Quite apart from specific issues, I find it difficult to "respect" someone who manipulated sources, certainly plagiarism in the way he did it, in his book on Israel.
His comments on the Stweart trial were also second-rate monday morning quarterbacking.
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut