May Issue of Penthouse
For more commentary, please see McBlog
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 4/6/2004
Bill...I think you are correct in your general assessment. I always intersected with Dershowitz on civil liberties/legal issues and, so, my opinion was based on his stands for due process, freedom of speech, etc. Frankly, I never paid much attention to his book on Israel or other writings. Now I wish I had.
Thanks for the comment and for the congratulations re: Penthouse.
William Marina - 4/5/2004
Congratualtions on your own article.
Quite apart from specific issues, I find it difficult to "respect" someone who manipulated sources, certainly plagiarism in the way he did it, in his book on Israel.
His comments on the Stweart trial were also second-rate monday morning quarterbacking.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer