May Issue of Penthouse
For more commentary, please see McBlog
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 4/6/2004
Bill...I think you are correct in your general assessment. I always intersected with Dershowitz on civil liberties/legal issues and, so, my opinion was based on his stands for due process, freedom of speech, etc. Frankly, I never paid much attention to his book on Israel or other writings. Now I wish I had.
Thanks for the comment and for the congratulations re: Penthouse.
William Marina - 4/5/2004
Congratualtions on your own article.
Quite apart from specific issues, I find it difficult to "respect" someone who manipulated sources, certainly plagiarism in the way he did it, in his book on Israel.
His comments on the Stweart trial were also second-rate monday morning quarterbacking.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"