AWAKENINGS IN SYRIA?
It would seem that way. Following the brutal supression of Kurdish unrest in the West of the country A Syrian Journalist dares to Condemn the Ba'ath Party's handling of the Kurds and to call for reform. He is, of course, arrested. I only the Western media cared . . . .
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
Seeing as the Turks are far, far worse, with US guns, to their Kurds...
Seeing as there are far, far more Kurds in Turkey than there are in Syria...
Sure makes me think that this JA Klinghoffer is just another warmongering deceiver.
How could any rational human bring up Syria's treatment of the Kurds before Turkeys?
No rational human can. Only scumbags.
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum