AWAKENINGS IN SYRIA?
It would seem that way. Following the brutal supression of Kurdish unrest in the West of the country A Syrian Journalist dares to Condemn the Ba'ath Party's handling of the Kurds and to call for reform. He is, of course, arrested. I only the Western media cared . . . .
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
Seeing as the Turks are far, far worse, with US guns, to their Kurds...
Seeing as there are far, far more Kurds in Turkey than there are in Syria...
Sure makes me think that this JA Klinghoffer is just another warmongering deceiver.
How could any rational human bring up Syria's treatment of the Kurds before Turkeys?
No rational human can. Only scumbags.
- American colleges are documenting their own history of entanglement with slavery
- Wow: Barack and Michelle Obama to be paid $60 million in book deal
- Betsy DeVos Press Release Celebrates Jim Crow Education System as Pioneer of “School Choice”
- Eisenhower Concluded Neither U.S. Military Operations Nor Popular Uprisings Were Feasible in Soviet-Controlled Eastern Europe, Despite “Rollback” Rhetoric
- Jesse Jackson: It’s ok to leave Confederate monuments in place, but tell the full story
- Harvard President Drew Faust says the university is documenting its ties to slavery
- Mostafa el-Abbadi, Champion of Alexandria’s Resurrected Library, Dies at 88
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser