AWAKENINGS IN SYRIA?
It would seem that way. Following the brutal supression of Kurdish unrest in the West of the country A Syrian Journalist dares to Condemn the Ba'ath Party's handling of the Kurds and to call for reform. He is, of course, arrested. I only the Western media cared . . . .
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
Seeing as the Turks are far, far worse, with US guns, to their Kurds...
Seeing as there are far, far more Kurds in Turkey than there are in Syria...
Sure makes me think that this JA Klinghoffer is just another warmongering deceiver.
How could any rational human bring up Syria's treatment of the Kurds before Turkeys?
No rational human can. Only scumbags.
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?