AWAKENINGS IN SYRIA?
It would seem that way. Following the brutal supression of Kurdish unrest in the West of the country A Syrian Journalist dares to Condemn the Ba'ath Party's handling of the Kurds and to call for reform. He is, of course, arrested. I only the Western media cared . . . .
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
Seeing as the Turks are far, far worse, with US guns, to their Kurds...
Seeing as there are far, far more Kurds in Turkey than there are in Syria...
Sure makes me think that this JA Klinghoffer is just another warmongering deceiver.
How could any rational human bring up Syria's treatment of the Kurds before Turkeys?
No rational human can. Only scumbags.
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95