AWAKENINGS IN SYRIA?
It would seem that way. Following the brutal supression of Kurdish unrest in the West of the country A Syrian Journalist dares to Condemn the Ba'ath Party's handling of the Kurds and to call for reform. He is, of course, arrested. I only the Western media cared . . . .
comments powered by Disqus
Josh S Narins - 4/5/2004
Seeing as the Turks are far, far worse, with US guns, to their Kurds...
Seeing as there are far, far more Kurds in Turkey than there are in Syria...
Sure makes me think that this JA Klinghoffer is just another warmongering deceiver.
How could any rational human bring up Syria's treatment of the Kurds before Turkeys?
No rational human can. Only scumbags.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)