Ron Paul and TinyURL
Whenever a tinyurl is generated, that little Ron ad appears in the upper right corner of the page that the user generates. (Generate one for this page and see). That's a lot of free publicity there. It probably also comprises more evidence for Ron's constituency being heavily weighted toward the young and technophilic.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 11/8/2007
There are some amusing ironies but this doesn't particularly put me off. The movie (which, unlike the book apparently, does not stress free market or Thatcher bashing). In any case, it has taken on a life of its own in the culture.
For a lot of young people, "V for Vendetta" is the "Brazil" of the twenty-first century If the Paulites can tap into this anti-authoritarian strain of American culture, more power to them.
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize