Ron Paul and TinyURL
Whenever a tinyurl is generated, that little Ron ad appears in the upper right corner of the page that the user generates. (Generate one for this page and see). That's a lot of free publicity there. It probably also comprises more evidence for Ron's constituency being heavily weighted toward the young and technophilic.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 11/8/2007
There are some amusing ironies but this doesn't particularly put me off. The movie (which, unlike the book apparently, does not stress free market or Thatcher bashing). In any case, it has taken on a life of its own in the culture.
For a lot of young people, "V for Vendetta" is the "Brazil" of the twenty-first century If the Paulites can tap into this anti-authoritarian strain of American culture, more power to them.
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?