Ron Paul and TinyURL
Whenever a tinyurl is generated, that little Ron ad appears in the upper right corner of the page that the user generates. (Generate one for this page and see). That's a lot of free publicity there. It probably also comprises more evidence for Ron's constituency being heavily weighted toward the young and technophilic.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 11/8/2007
There are some amusing ironies but this doesn't particularly put me off. The movie (which, unlike the book apparently, does not stress free market or Thatcher bashing). In any case, it has taken on a life of its own in the culture.
For a lot of young people, "V for Vendetta" is the "Brazil" of the twenty-first century If the Paulites can tap into this anti-authoritarian strain of American culture, more power to them.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea