Advice For the Candidates
Just a note to all presidential candidates (except Ron Paul), college students are smart and open to new ideas. How to run a campaign that targets young people :
1 - Get a clue. People are disgusted with their government. Wake up and realize this, you are part of the problem.
2 - Grow a pair. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't waffle and flip-flop, we don't respect that.
3 - Always tell the truth. If you have a problem with this read number two above. We are sick of lies and we can tell when you are lying, your mouth moves.
4 - Have some new ideas already. 'Stay the course' doesn't cut it... Didn't 2006 teach the Republicans a lesson? Oh, the Democrats are no better because they have done ZERO. Let's have some dialog and ideas shall we?
5 - Never EVER back down. Ron Paul knows this and this is why he 'has a pair' and we respect him even if we don't agree with everything he says.
Fact is, nobody out there (except for Ron Paul) has a clue, has a pair, tells the truth, and has real ideas that he NEVER backs down from. This is why we support him and this is why this election is going to be a huge surprise, especially for Ron Paul (since he will be elected).
I urge all of you students to get a clue, grow a pair, seek truth, listen to new ideas, and when you have found a candidate fight with every fiber of your being to get them elected, especially if that candidate is Ron Paul.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Inside story finally told of the young US diplomat who cracked the case of the murder of 4 nuns in El Salvador in 1980
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges