comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 11/1/2007
Prompted by Keith's post, I have two questions for our readers.
1. Where is the hard evidence that Iran is pursuing an atomic bomb?
2. Even if Iran were to acquire a nuclear device, why would it use it other than defensively?
On the question of Iran, I recommend Simon Tisdall's analysis.
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate