comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 11/1/2007
Prompted by Keith's post, I have two questions for our readers.
1. Where is the hard evidence that Iran is pursuing an atomic bomb?
2. Even if Iran were to acquire a nuclear device, why would it use it other than defensively?
On the question of Iran, I recommend Simon Tisdall's analysis.
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting