comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 11/1/2007
Prompted by Keith's post, I have two questions for our readers.
1. Where is the hard evidence that Iran is pursuing an atomic bomb?
2. Even if Iran were to acquire a nuclear device, why would it use it other than defensively?
On the question of Iran, I recommend Simon Tisdall's analysis.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”