comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 11/1/2007
Prompted by Keith's post, I have two questions for our readers.
1. Where is the hard evidence that Iran is pursuing an atomic bomb?
2. Even if Iran were to acquire a nuclear device, why would it use it other than defensively?
On the question of Iran, I recommend Simon Tisdall's analysis.
- The Hong Kong events in historical perspective: An interview with Jeffrey Wasserstrom
- Colorado professor helped create framework for controversial AP US History Course
- History departments aren't going to go out of business, but ...
- Are footnotes passé?
- 5th day of protests at Colorado schools over proposal to ditch new AP history framework