comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 11/1/2007
Prompted by Keith's post, I have two questions for our readers.
1. Where is the hard evidence that Iran is pursuing an atomic bomb?
2. Even if Iran were to acquire a nuclear device, why would it use it other than defensively?
On the question of Iran, I recommend Simon Tisdall's analysis.
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project