How the Iraqis Really Feel
The key word in this description is crowds. Now the Bush administration has responded to the event this way: “The White House blamed terrorists and remnants of Saddam Hussein's former regime for the"horrific attacks" on the American contractors.” They completely ignore the word crowds. They cannot accept the fact that they are in command of a hated occupying army. They commission phony-baloney opinion polls proving that the Iraqi people think our being there is just peachy-keen. However, the reality about how the Iraqis view Americans is contained in the above article.
comments powered by Disqus
- 1,000 + have signed a petition protesting US government plan to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War
- Historian and raconteur Raychauduri dies in UK
- Group is drawing attention to the historic swath between Gettysburg and Monticello
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland