How the Iraqis Really Feel
The key word in this description is crowds. Now the Bush administration has responded to the event this way: “The White House blamed terrorists and remnants of Saddam Hussein's former regime for the"horrific attacks" on the American contractors.” They completely ignore the word crowds. They cannot accept the fact that they are in command of a hated occupying army. They commission phony-baloney opinion polls proving that the Iraqi people think our being there is just peachy-keen. However, the reality about how the Iraqis view Americans is contained in the above article.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions