How the Iraqis Really Feel
The key word in this description is crowds. Now the Bush administration has responded to the event this way: “The White House blamed terrorists and remnants of Saddam Hussein's former regime for the"horrific attacks" on the American contractors.” They completely ignore the word crowds. They cannot accept the fact that they are in command of a hated occupying army. They commission phony-baloney opinion polls proving that the Iraqi people think our being there is just peachy-keen. However, the reality about how the Iraqis view Americans is contained in the above article.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘The Interview’: Seven Other Controversial Film Releases in History
- New Stonehenge Discovery Hailed As 'Most Important In 60 Years'
- Judge Rules 14-Year-Old's Execution a 'Travesty of Justice' in Case in the Jim Crow South
- Lawsuit May Reshape Tourist Industry in History-Rich Savannah
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Turns 75