How the Iraqis Really Feel
The key word in this description is crowds. Now the Bush administration has responded to the event this way: “The White House blamed terrorists and remnants of Saddam Hussein's former regime for the"horrific attacks" on the American contractors.” They completely ignore the word crowds. They cannot accept the fact that they are in command of a hated occupying army. They commission phony-baloney opinion polls proving that the Iraqi people think our being there is just peachy-keen. However, the reality about how the Iraqis view Americans is contained in the above article.
comments powered by Disqus
- Agriculture Linked to DNA Changes in Ancient Europe
- A Century Ago, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity Changed Everything
- At Princeton, Woodrow Wilson, a Heralded Alum, Is Recast as an Intolerant One
- Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled
- Secret pagan basilica in Rome emerges from the shadows after 2,000 years