Pot Calls Kettle Black, Then Shuts It Down
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/31/2004
You could easily argue that the NY Times and other mainstream US newspapers are liable for the same thing, printing lies that incited violence" for their complicity in the misinformation which created such widespread support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences