Mitt Romney a Compassionate Guy
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
PS: This part is not on the The Trebach Report because it is too personal. The questioner in the video is a MS patient who states that he is firmly against legalizing marijuana and, frankly, I am getting sick and tired of some of these patients throwing everyone else under the bus. What about the 18 year old kid who is beaten and gang raped in prison because he sold a quarter ounce, as a favor, to a pretty female narc and then would not rat out the person who sold to him, only people in wheelchairs deserve compassion?
comments powered by Disqus
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- For G.O.P., Support for Israel Becomes New Litmus Test
- Yale’s Beinecke Library Buys Vast Collection of Lincoln Photos
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history
- Role-playing history game gets students jazzed