US = SPAIN OR SPINE?
I have just returned from spring break and my calendar runneth over. But I could not avoid passing on to you this most pertinent observation I heard on the radio this morning. It was on the Glen Beck show. He was discussing the Israel's killing of Sheik Yassin and Hammas's subsequent threat to retaliate against Americans. Well, he most correctly observed, this time the shoe is on the American foot. Will the Bush administration stand by Israel or will it follow Spain's example and fold. Is it going to be Spain or spine? The entire world is watching!
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"