US = SPAIN OR SPINE?
I have just returned from spring break and my calendar runneth over. But I could not avoid passing on to you this most pertinent observation I heard on the radio this morning. It was on the Glen Beck show. He was discussing the Israel's killing of Sheik Yassin and Hammas's subsequent threat to retaliate against Americans. Well, he most correctly observed, this time the shoe is on the American foot. Will the Bush administration stand by Israel or will it follow Spain's example and fold. Is it going to be Spain or spine? The entire world is watching!
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond