US = SPAIN OR SPINE?
I have just returned from spring break and my calendar runneth over. But I could not avoid passing on to you this most pertinent observation I heard on the radio this morning. It was on the Glen Beck show. He was discussing the Israel's killing of Sheik Yassin and Hammas's subsequent threat to retaliate against Americans. Well, he most correctly observed, this time the shoe is on the American foot. Will the Bush administration stand by Israel or will it follow Spain's example and fold. Is it going to be Spain or spine? The entire world is watching!
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book