An Activist Professor Bashes Her Own Car
I once had a student years ago who did much the same thing and blamed it on the Jewish Student Union. To read the story from La La Land, click here.
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 3/20/2004
The story reminds me of a Clemson administrator who made too many arrogant remarks to the media, then told the press that she had received a threatening note. After a police investigation concluded that the note was produced on a typewriter in her own office, nothing more was heard about it...
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit