An Activist Professor Bashes Her Own Car
I once had a student years ago who did much the same thing and blamed it on the Jewish Student Union. To read the story from La La Land, click here.
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 3/20/2004
The story reminds me of a Clemson administrator who made too many arrogant remarks to the media, then told the press that she had received a threatening note. After a police investigation concluded that the note was produced on a typewriter in her own office, nothing more was heard about it...
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum