Would Another 9/11 Be Good for America?
This is really wonderful radio. I love listening to Scott's great show regularly, but this is particularly grand. He really corners Bykofsky, dismisses the warmongering nationalism, and makes a great concise case against Bush's war on terror, Clinton's foreign policy, the bipartisan extraConstitutional surveillance state, and American warmongering nationalism in general. Bykofsky tries to make Scott look like a leftie hypocrite. Of course it doesn't work against this intimidatingly well informed Rothbardian dove."Whichever administration is working against my liberty, they are the target of my criticism," Scott says, as he educates his guest.
It's a powerful 18 minutes. Give it a listen.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 8/16/2007
You beat me to it. I was planning to post this. Scott does a superb job. The overwhelmed, totally unprepared Bykofsky slinks away in total defeat. It was a match-up comparable to last night's South Park Repeat in which the Detroit Red Wings destroyed the South Park pee wee league hockey team.
- Hope for Nefertiti’s Tomb, and Egypt’s Economy
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- David Courtwright sees 19th-century solution to the current heroin crisis
- A Historian’s Revealing Research on Race and Gun Laws
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign