Would Another 9/11 Be Good for America?
This is really wonderful radio. I love listening to Scott's great show regularly, but this is particularly grand. He really corners Bykofsky, dismisses the warmongering nationalism, and makes a great concise case against Bush's war on terror, Clinton's foreign policy, the bipartisan extraConstitutional surveillance state, and American warmongering nationalism in general. Bykofsky tries to make Scott look like a leftie hypocrite. Of course it doesn't work against this intimidatingly well informed Rothbardian dove."Whichever administration is working against my liberty, they are the target of my criticism," Scott says, as he educates his guest.
It's a powerful 18 minutes. Give it a listen.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 8/16/2007
You beat me to it. I was planning to post this. Scott does a superb job. The overwhelmed, totally unprepared Bykofsky slinks away in total defeat. It was a match-up comparable to last night's South Park Repeat in which the Detroit Red Wings destroyed the South Park pee wee league hockey team.
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service