IRANIAN MULLAHS NEED WAR
Then came the interview with a Mullah. He explained what a great blessing the Iran - Iraq war was to the revolution and how engaged that generation was with"shadeda" martyrdom. He was not the only one to miss the good old days. Some of the parents felt the same.
Well, they are recreating them. Iran is in the midst of a" cultural revolution" and like the Chinese one it followed a period of relaxation when a thousand flowers bloomed. The only question remaining is do the Mullahs believe that mobilization for war is enough or do they need actual fighting? As was the case with Japan, economic warfare may just be the prelude for a shooting war. I hope appearances not withstanding, we are getting ready.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”