IRANIAN MULLAHS NEED WAR
Then came the interview with a Mullah. He explained what a great blessing the Iran - Iraq war was to the revolution and how engaged that generation was with"shadeda" martyrdom. He was not the only one to miss the good old days. Some of the parents felt the same.
Well, they are recreating them. Iran is in the midst of a" cultural revolution" and like the Chinese one it followed a period of relaxation when a thousand flowers bloomed. The only question remaining is do the Mullahs believe that mobilization for war is enough or do they need actual fighting? As was the case with Japan, economic warfare may just be the prelude for a shooting war. I hope appearances not withstanding, we are getting ready.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history