I was pretty impressed with Lynn, as he was one of the few people who interviewed me where it was obvious that he'd actually read my paper.
It was also a long interview, which gave us time to actually delve into the issues, instead of me merely ripping off soundbites.
It's now available online.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton