I was pretty impressed with Lynn, as he was one of the few people who interviewed me where it was obvious that he'd actually read my paper.
It was also a long interview, which gave us time to actually delve into the issues, instead of me merely ripping off soundbites.
It's now available online.
comments powered by Disqus
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight
- Sam Haselby argues religion trumps politics in his new book