An Ignatieff Roundup
Tim Burke,"Ignatieff," Easily Distracted, 8 August.
Phil Carter,"Ignatieff on Iraq, Intel-Dump, 4 August.
Daniel Drezner,"Michael Igatieff's Incredibly Long Learning Curve," Daniel Drezner, 7 August.
Henry Farrell,"Trahisons des clercs," Crooked Timber, 6 August.
Norm Geras,"True Ideas, Interesting Ideas and Iraq," Normblog, 5 August.
Mark Grimsley,"Holy Cow, I Was Wrong," Blog Them Out of the Stone Age, 6 August.
Daniel Larison,"Getting Specific," Eunomia, 8 August.
Joseph A. Polermo,"Michael Ignatieff ‘Getting Iraq Wrong'," Huffington Post, 6 August.
James Poulos,"Michael Ignauseaff," The American Scene, 9 August.
David Rees,"Cormac Ignatieff's ‘The Road'," Huffington Post, 7 August.
Matt Yglesias,"Blaming the Ivory Tower," Matt Yglesias, 6 August.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 8/8/2007
Thanks, Alan. Your query confirms my sense that there's a technical problem. I'm having it checked.
Alan Allport - 8/8/2007
Ralph, for the past couple of days the main columm on Clio has been slightly but distractingly truncated when displayed on my browser (IE 7.0). Has some rogue bit of html formatting messed things up?
- What Robert E. Lee Wrote to The Times About Slavery in 1858
- ICC orders Mali extremist to pay $3.2 million in reparations
- Political Rage Over Statues? Old News in the Old World
- Deadly U.S. Embassy Bombing in Kenya Was ‘Avoidable,’ According to Scorching New Memoir
- There are certain moments in US history when Confederate monuments go up
- Eric Foner says in an interview that it’s not necessary to remove Confederate statues
- Philip Zelikow says the government should crack down on armed groups of militants
- Conservatives complain that a "Pro-gay U.S. embassy features ‘art’ by anti-Trump professor”
- N. D. B. Connolly says Charlottesville showed that liberalism can’t defeat white supremacy
- Historian William I. Hitchcock schools policymakers: Ike never threatened to use nukes in North Korea