An Ignatieff Roundup
Tim Burke,"Ignatieff," Easily Distracted, 8 August.
Phil Carter,"Ignatieff on Iraq, Intel-Dump, 4 August.
Daniel Drezner,"Michael Igatieff's Incredibly Long Learning Curve," Daniel Drezner, 7 August.
Henry Farrell,"Trahisons des clercs," Crooked Timber, 6 August.
Norm Geras,"True Ideas, Interesting Ideas and Iraq," Normblog, 5 August.
Mark Grimsley,"Holy Cow, I Was Wrong," Blog Them Out of the Stone Age, 6 August.
Daniel Larison,"Getting Specific," Eunomia, 8 August.
Joseph A. Polermo,"Michael Ignatieff ‘Getting Iraq Wrong'," Huffington Post, 6 August.
James Poulos,"Michael Ignauseaff," The American Scene, 9 August.
David Rees,"Cormac Ignatieff's ‘The Road'," Huffington Post, 7 August.
Matt Yglesias,"Blaming the Ivory Tower," Matt Yglesias, 6 August.
comments powered by Disqus
Ralph E. Luker - 8/8/2007
Thanks, Alan. Your query confirms my sense that there's a technical problem. I'm having it checked.
Alan Allport - 8/8/2007
Ralph, for the past couple of days the main columm on Clio has been slightly but distractingly truncated when displayed on my browser (IE 7.0). Has some rogue bit of html formatting messed things up?
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi