Government Outrage of the Day
That means U.S. taxpayers will foot the bill for damages Janklow inflicted on his victim.
comments powered by Disqus
David Lion Salmanson - 3/17/2004
It does not necessarily mean that. He filed a motion. The law is pretty clear on this, driving to and from work does not count as a workplace-related accident. It is unlikely this motion will even get a hearing but be summarily dismissed.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer