Government Outrage of the Day
That means U.S. taxpayers will foot the bill for damages Janklow inflicted on his victim.
comments powered by Disqus
David Lion Salmanson - 3/17/2004
It does not necessarily mean that. He filed a motion. The law is pretty clear on this, driving to and from work does not count as a workplace-related accident. It is unlikely this motion will even get a hearing but be summarily dismissed.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond