Government Outrage of the Day
That means U.S. taxpayers will foot the bill for damages Janklow inflicted on his victim.
comments powered by Disqus
David Lion Salmanson - 3/17/2004
It does not necessarily mean that. He filed a motion. The law is pretty clear on this, driving to and from work does not count as a workplace-related accident. It is unlikely this motion will even get a hearing but be summarily dismissed.
- Call to help Moroccan historian Maâti Monjib, who has been on hunger strike since 6 October 2015
- Charles Gillispie, trailblazer in the history of science, dies at 97
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow
- Historian Who Probed Austria’s Nazi Past Begins Sentence for Defrauding State