Government Outrage of the Day
That means U.S. taxpayers will foot the bill for damages Janklow inflicted on his victim.
comments powered by Disqus
David Lion Salmanson - 3/17/2004
It does not necessarily mean that. He filed a motion. The law is pretty clear on this, driving to and from work does not count as a workplace-related accident. It is unlikely this motion will even get a hearing but be summarily dismissed.
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton