Government Outrage of the Day
That means U.S. taxpayers will foot the bill for damages Janklow inflicted on his victim.
comments powered by Disqus
David Lion Salmanson - 3/17/2004
It does not necessarily mean that. He filed a motion. The law is pretty clear on this, driving to and from work does not count as a workplace-related accident. It is unlikely this motion will even get a hearing but be summarily dismissed.
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton