Footnote to Folly
World history boils down to a war between the anti-technology agrarian oligarchs (reductionist followers of Aristotle, every one) and the city-building forces of scientific progress (who are Platonists).
The whole thing started in either Atlantis or Mesopotamia, or maybe both. I can't read my notes on that part.
It took a while, but a LaRouchie has commented on my article, saying, among other things:
Furthermore, anybody who knows anything knows at this point that LaRouche is not, and never was, a"right-winger"--that he is the most outspoken opponent of the neo-Cons and their fascist agenda.
When"anybody who knows anything knows at this point" that LaRouche started developing friendly connections with Birchers, Klansmen, and neo-Nazis in the mid-1970s and spent most of the 1980s telling anyone who would listen that he was Ronald Reagan's extra-special buddy.
But you can rip off the credit cards of people buying copies of your pamphlets calling for AIDS patients to be put in camps -- and shake down little old senile Republican ladies for their retirement funds in order to help Lyn defeat Communism -- for only just so long before the chumps go grab their pitchforks.
So now he is the last representative of the FDR tradition.
He remains in struggle with the same evildoers from Atlantis, of course, so it's not like he's being inconsistent or anything.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment