Jesus or Jihad? GWB in '04.
The Bush campaign's website offers users a handy function that allows you to make your own, quasi-official campaign sign. They've put in some filtering software to weed out troublemakers, but that just means you'll need to get creative in your tomfoolery.
The ever-loveable, ever-readable Wonkette has more slogan possibilities, as well as suggestions on how to get around the filter. Just scroll down to the relevant posts.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”