Jesus or Jihad? GWB in '04.
The Bush campaign's website offers users a handy function that allows you to make your own, quasi-official campaign sign. They've put in some filtering software to weed out troublemakers, but that just means you'll need to get creative in your tomfoolery.
The ever-loveable, ever-readable Wonkette has more slogan possibilities, as well as suggestions on how to get around the filter. Just scroll down to the relevant posts.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond